A collection of more than 200 attractive decorations for graphic designs Decorative ruffled borders, unique frames, and background patterns create extra visual impact for an audience. By adding borders and other designs, graphic designers can enhance the attractiveness of advertisements. This book showcases over 200 useful decoration ideas to use in graphic designs. The ideas are categorized by style: Stylish, Elegant, Japanese Art, Pop, Natural, Girly, and Logo.
This varied selection of design ideas can be used to create any advertising and marketing material, including flyers, posters, labels, and packages. - “Stylish” mainly focuses on designs using simple lines.
- “Elegant” shows gorgeously decorated design ideas that use small, intricate illustrations.
- “Japanese” is a selection of designs that use Japanese traditional motifs.
- “Pop” showcases vivid, colorful designs.
- “Natural” focuses on handwritten and hand-drawn illustrations and logos.
- “Girly” contains pastel-colored designs with motifs such as flowers, glitters, hearts, and ribbons.
- “Logo” presents unique logos styles, including combination marks with text intertwined with illustrations, emblem logos, logos that are used as frames and more.