Is the stress of running your business killing your creativity? Are you spending more and more time on running the business rather than doing what you love? Would you rather be designing than sitting in the corner with a calculator?
In this book you will learn:
- Strategies to free up your time from the frustrating everyday tasks of running a business?
- The 5 common challenges faced by creatives in business
- How to generate funding for your business?
- The tricks to solving cash flow issues
- Tools to maximise your profits without minimising your creativity
- The secrets of virtual teams
- The top automation tools to help you become successful
- Effective techniques for pricing your services or products
About the author: Sophie Andrews is the award-winning founder/director of numerous enterprises, lecturer, writer, and regular media commentator. Having led her largest established business, The Accounts Studio, through 9 years of consecutive growth, Sophie is passionate about aligning unique creative minds with the necessary financial knowhow to drive business success.
Sophie also teaches at one of Sydney’s top fashion schools and is an expert on how to avoid the number one killer of small business – cash flow. A talented strategist, Sophie has an amazing ability to break down the mundane and complicated into easily digestible language. Born in The United Kingdom, she now lives in Sydney, Australia with her partner Mark, and her daughter Jordan.